Ramadan 2014 plans revealed
Will you or a friend be joining brothers and sisters for daily prayers at the mosque this Ramadan? Then you probably want to know what we have planned!
Everything you need to know is listed below. If you have any questions go here to let us know.
- Lessons after the Fajr prayer spiritual talk
- The Taraweeh prayer
- Monday through Thursday after Aser, lessons in Fiqh Q&A
- Saturday and Sunday after Aser, lectures “Stories of the Prophets and Doctrine in Faith”
Last 10 nights
- Finish recitation of the Quran during the night prayer
We look forward to having you, your family and your friends among us during this blessed month.
Please help support the mosque to cover expenses
To Do So Click here
OUR NEIGHBORS ARE ASLEEP WHILE WE PRAY TARAWEEH IN THE LATE HOURS OF THE NIGHT
DO NOT DISTURB THE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH LOUD NOISE
By all means and with extreme caution; AVOID disturbing the neighbors with loud noises, blocking their driveways, loud noise such as talking, car doors slamming and bright lights in their windows. Do not disturb their sleep during the late hours of Taraweeh prayer.
- Observe Islamic manners; abide by the Mosque etiquettes and manners at all times in and out of the Mosque.
- Silence your mobile phone before entering the Mosque
- Children must stay near their guardians at all times and use the back lines for prayer.
- Maintain mosque cleanliness at all times
- Aid and assist the mosque volunteers in performing t their duties
- Parking violators will be ticketed and towed at their own risk with no warnings.